Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hinda for Mayor - vote this Thursday!

Please join me this Thursday night, January 5 in supporting Hinda Miller at the Democratic Caucus vote at Burlington High School at 5:30pm. As many of you know, our friend, Hinda Miller is running for Mayor of Burlington in 2006. Hinda is an extraordinary person who has been very supportive of Yoga Vermont, Kathy and me over the past seven years. I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for Hinda, and as a Small Business Owner in Burlington, a yoga student and woman, I am grateful to have the opportunity to support her in her quest to serve our City. If you are a Burlington voter, please join me and be counted on Thursday. Your vote at the caucus matters. Last time fewer than 200 people voted and the winner was determined by a slim margin. It only takes a few minutes... your voice is significant in this great City and Hinda will listen.